How to best store your skis + board in the winter
In a perfect world we would all have a climate controlled room for our equipment but reality strikes. We have come up with some tips for storing your skis and boards during the winter season.
- Clean the skis before storing them: Remove any dirt or debris from the skis with a soft cloth. This will prevent any damage to the skis during storage.
- Wax the skis: Apply a coat of wax to the base of the skis. This will prevent any rust or corrosion from forming on the edges.
- Hang the skis: If you have wall mounts, hang the skis vertically. This will prevent any warping or bending of the skis.
- Store the skis in a dry place: Make sure the skis are stored in a dry place, away from any moisture or dampness. This will prevent any rust or corrosion from forming on the edges.
- Cover the skis: Use a ski bag or cover to protect the skis from dust and dirt. This will also help to prevent any scratches or damage to the skis during storage. We recommend the Sloggn Ski-Slips but we are greedy self promoting mongers.
By following these tips, your skis will be ready to use when the winter season comes around again.